Reversing Cancers Naturally

Do we need to find a cure for cancer or is the answer to reverse cancer by the stimulation of the immune system? Jim Allison won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2018 for his discovery that cancer can be reversed by activating defense cells (macrophages) in the immune system to attack and kill cancer cells.

Q: How is gut health connected to reversing cancer?
The gut plays a role in over 80% of the immune system and has a direct connection with the brain through the vagus nerve. Poor bacterial balance or dysbiosis is associated with every digestive tract disorder, autoimmune conditions, as well as psychological and behavioral issues.

The health of the body and mind are especially dependent upon the health of our microbiomes. If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with cancer, then their body is no longer producing GcMAF. While “medically’’ there is no cure for cancer, we believe there are many natural ways the body can heal itself with a healthy immune system. One of those ways is getting the body to restart the production of GcMAF.

Q: What is GcMAF?
GcMAF and Vitamin D binding Protein is a Macrophage Activation Factor. All healthy people have natural GcMAF inside them. Without it, the immune system simply can not function. If we did not have GcMAF in our bodies, we would all die from cancer or other disease by the age of three. Our Team’s goal is to reverse our patient’s cancer diagnosis in exchange for a new clean bill of health. To achieve this, we first address gut health (refer to our website page, ketogenic guild: www.organiconcology.com. Second, we get the body to activate macrophages to kill cancer cells. Third, we detox the body from heavy metals and toxins.

Chemotherapy can be effective in killing certain cancer cells. However, chemotherapy would make it impossible to activate macrophages as well as it is deadly to living human microbiomes.

The body is an ecosystem, which is only 10% human DNA. The other 90% of the body is microbes, fungi, yeast, bacteria and viruses. Our microbiomes manage these microorganisms for our health. This is why our focus is to keep our microbes and bacteria happy and healthy, and in return, these living microorganisms keep the body physically and emotionally happy.

Q:What are macrophages?
Macrophages (Greek for “big eaters”) are cells originating from monocytes, a type of white blood cell. There are 11 species of macrophages that we activate in order to destroy cancer cells, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens in the body. Many studies published in Pubmed show that a compound “Frondanol A5”, which is found in Sea Cucumber, increases the stimulation of macrophages and other natural compounds that kill cancer cells as effectively as chemotherapy without destroying our healthy immune white blood cells.

By stimulating the macrophages we can reconstitute living human mirobiomes to restore optimal functioning of the immune system, which reverses cancer. We also incorporate compounded nutrients in a personalized natural formula and do a detoxification protocol to get rid of heavy metals, parasites, candida, etc. Our perspective is to treat a patient as a unique human being rather than a linear being, which isn’t the way medical students are taught in medical schools.

Our goal is a novel approach to activate your immune system which allows the body to heal itself without any side effects.

Call 561-672-5168 so we can help you.

Doc Livwel AADP, Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner with a history in Medical Tourism working with global physicians in both conventional and holistic medical practices. Doc is a Health & Beauty expert and is certified in New York and Florida.

As a Naturopathic Practitioner Doc Livwel is considered to be an expert in the field of health. He currently specializes in one service — organically restoring his patients’ immune systems by reconstituting the living human microbiomes to provide optimal immunity.

Doc takes a Holistic Health approach to cancer and his services include vitamin compounding including injectables.

He is staffed with a certified nutritionist, yoga instructor, reiki healer and meditation coach.

ORGANIC ONCOLOGY LLC
399 Camino Gardens Blvd. Suite 101
Boca Raton, FL 33432
561-672-5168

www.organiconcology.com
russell@doclivwel.com

Read Previous

Israel Edri Hair Wellness Salon

Read Next

Francesca Daniels