Our 5 Favorite Gifts for Father’s Day
1. YBELL FITNESS. Is the fit Dad in your life looking for ways to save time and space in his home gym? Meet the YBell, the 4-in-1 fitness solution that combines a kettlebell, dumbbell, dual grip medicine ball, and push-up stand in just one piece of equipment. YBells range from 2 – 44 lbs.
2. LOUIS VUITTON TAMBOUR HORIZON LIGHT UP CONNECTED WATCH. The smart watch takes on unparalleled style and sophistication with Louis Vuitton’s new connected watch, which boasts endless customized possibilities as well as a Louis Vuitton-designed operating system to provide an intuitively advanced and seamless product experience.
3. VAVA 2K DUAL DASH CAM. Driving enthusiasts will obsess over VAVA’s dash cams that provide easy-to-use video access, 24- hour parking monitoring, built in GPS, Sony night vision, and smart witness feature for accidents. This set of dual HD cameras simultaneously captures the road ahead, as well as a vehicle’s interior with superior quality.
4. CHOPBOX. Carnivores will adore ChopBox, a super-premium meat and seafood delivery box. All of this company’s fresh, never frozen cuts are sourced from farms that value sustainable practices. The Steak Gift Box includes two New York Strip Steaks, two Boneless Ribeye Steaks, two Center Cut Filet Mignons, two Flat Iron Steaks, Peter Luger’s Steak Sauce, and McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning blend.
5. WHIRLY BOARD. Give dad a gift to improve his every day routine with Whirly Board, which combines a spinning balance board with today’s lifestyles. It can be used at home or while working (perfect with standing desks) to add a little fitness, agility, and fun to dad’s day.