Q: What is Bitcoin?
A: The idea is simple: Bitcoin is afinite resource, held on a transparent, distributed and immutable ledger, maintained exclusively by its users. This peer-to-peer system means that no third party intermediaries are needed for global transactions to take place. Add Blockchain Smart Contracts and you’ve got a global digital financial eco-system built on trust and transparency. The digital currency, along with its underlying technology, Blockchain, were created in response to the financial implosion of 2008 and released anonymously as an open-source white paper (https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf).
Q: Why is everyone talking about Bitcoin?
A: The reasons Bitcoin is getting almost daily coverage on CNBC, CNN and Bloomberg are:
1. The price has surged more than 1400% since last year (at time of writing), and speculators capitalize on wild, yet often predictable volatility swings.
2. The blockchain technology pioneered by Bitcoin is transforming the landscapes of dozens of other industries beyond banking, including voting, legal documentation, energy production/distribution and city planning.
Q: How did we get involved?
A: Our good friend encouraged us to buy our first Bitcoin when the price was about $1,900. When we woke up the next morning, it was worth over $2300 and we were instantly hooked! We have since immersed ourselves in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain, educating ourselves in every working hour we have while our daughter is at school! We’ve travelled to London, New York and Miami for conferences, read every white paper and watched every YouTube video we can find.
There is a ton of conflicting information about Bitcoin. Believers vs. non-believers, Traditional/Legacy financiers vs. Libertarians, Baby Boomers vs. Millenials… whether you like or dislike, believe or not in the global adoption of Bitcoin, there is a ton of money to be made by learning how to use it. The best way to learn is to have a knowledgable mentor to guide you!
We Can Guide You Through The Process via a private, face-to-face consultation and teach you:
• How to create and fill your first digital wallet
• How to use Bitcoin for everyday payments
• How to use a digital asset exchange
• How to diversify your digital assets.
• How to set achievable goals for your cryptocurrency portfolio and “Blockchain Your Life!”
For a free consultation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set up your first digital wallet and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you purchase at least $100 through Coinbase! Ongoing mentorship is included when you join our Bitcoin Community Commerce USI-TechTeam. Get started with Bitcoin Community Commerce by creating your FREE USI-Tech account here: https://bitcoincommunitycommerce.