Healing Cancer Naturally

Do we really need to fiŽnd a cure for cancer or do we already know how to reverse cancer? Well, are approach is fiŽxing the bodies immune system and allowing the body to heal it self.

Q: Gut Health?
A: The gut plays a role in over 80% of the immune system and has a direct connection with the brain through the vagus nerve. Poor bacterial balance or dysbiosis is associated with every digestive tract disorder, autoimmune conditions, as well as psychological and behavioral issues. The health of the body and mind are especially dependent upon the health of our microbiome. If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with cancer, then their body is no longer producing GcMAF. While “medically there is no cure for cancer, we believe there are many natural ways the body can cure it self with a healthy immune system. One of those ways, is getting the body to restart the production of GcMAF.

Q: What is GcMAF?
A: Gc is a Vitamin D binding Protein. MAF, is Macrophage Activation Factor. All healthy people have natural GcMAF inside them — it removes cancer without side effects. The immune system doesn’t function without it. Without the GcMAF we make inside us every day, we would all have died of cancer while still children. Our Teams goal is to reverse our client’s cancer diagnosis, in exchange for a new clean bill of health. First is Gut Health (refer to our website page, ketogenic guild: www.nobelheathsolutions.com. Second, we need to get the body to Activate Macrophages. Third, Kill Cancer Cells. Chemotherapy can be effective in killing certain cancer cells. However, chemotherapy would make it impossible to activate macrophages, it would kill the macrophages, benefiŽcial bacteria as well as our healthy microbes. The body is an ecosystem of which is only 10% human gene. The other 90% of the body is microbes, fungi, yeast, bacteria and viruses. That’s our focus keeping our microbes and bacteria Happy & Healthy! In return, these living organisms keep our body physically and emotionally happy. The Microbiome manages bacteria and our health.

Q : What are macrophages?
A: Macrophages (Greek for “big eaters”) are cells originating from monocytes, a type of white blood cell. There are 11 species of macrophages to activate in order to destroy cancer cells, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens in the body. Many studies published in pubmed, show that a compound, Frondanol A5, found in Sea Cucumber, increases the simulation of macrophages and other natural compounds that kill cancer cells as effectively as chemotherapy without destroying our healthy immune white cells. With this, we can achieve two of our objectives, to start reversing the cancers. Now we can reconstitute your gut microbiota and rebuild a healthy microbiome by digesting an ecosystem of select probiotics (protocol) in its own environment. We also incorporate herbs within a personalized natural protocol in healing cancers etc. Our perspective is to treat a client as a person rather than to create a lifetime patient. Our goal is not easy yet it is a nobel approach to activate your immune system and allow the body to heal it self without side effects of hair loss, being sick etc Call if we may we help you.

Russell Cusiak is a Naturopathic Practitioner with a history in Medical Tourism working with Global Physicians in both conventional and holistic medical practices. Russell is a Health & Wellness, coach and is certied in New York. and Florida to administer treatments using advanced technology Lasers, such as RF, and Nano-Current. He is a Holistic Health and Herbal Medicine specialist knowledgeable in dietary supplements, superfoods, unique compounds and extracts.

WE CURE CANCERS LLC
1801 N.W. 1st Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561) 672-5168
http://www.nobelhealthsolutions.com
russell@nobelhealthsolutions.com


A Noble Approach in Reversing Cancer Naturally Through Microbiome Medicine. With No Side Effects.

Healthy Immune cells

• T cell Lymphocytes
• B cell Lymphocytes
• Natural Killer cells
• Monocytes • Macrophages